Saturday, November 9, 2013

changes are coming...

If you have visited my blog in the past, you may have noticed a different, stripped down look for the past couple days.  That's due to my old blog template (which was free) not being free anymore.  Until my new template can get loaded, I'm in temporary free-blogger-template mode. 

Stay tuned to see the new look for my blog....and although it's not going to be a custom look (yet), I definitely think it will be cute!  I wouldn't have it any other way.  :)

On a different note....today is my dad's birthday.  While he passed away over twenty years ago, I still think of him all the time, and November 9th definitely puts me in a bit of a sad mood. 

Rereading last year's post about my dad last night did help me to recall all of the cherished memories I have of my dad.

If you'd like to read more about the wonderful man who was, along with my mom, a huge influence of who I am today, go here.

Happy Birthday, Dad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment